You don’t have to let a small budget keep you from getting what you really want or need1. That’s why U.S. Mechanical Company, Inc. offers special financing options from Synchrony Financial.
Synchrony is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies. Our roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932, and today we are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.2.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
1Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. For all promotions: Qualifying purchase must be made with your Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fee will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
Microf offers flexible financing options for your next HVAC purchase. With Microf financing, you’ll enjoy a simple application process, multiple payment terms to choose from, convenient online payments, and more! Homeowners with a valid ID, active bank account, and steady income are encouraged to apply.
TimePayment is an award winning equipment finance company that specializes in Residential and Commercial transactions with an equipment selling price starting as low as $500, and up to $100,000. TimePayment programs are designed to meet the needs of the broadest range of equipment buyers and sellers with competitive finance solutions for equipment of all types, and support for virtually every credit profile, including those that do not qualify for bank financing. TimePayment is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
UniFi’s HVAC financing program creates an individualized lease plan based upon your company’s specific needs and budget requirements.
- Leasing conserves capital: Your cash is not tied up in equipment equity, freeing up the capital you need to compete in today’s markets.
- Convenience: UniFi offers you turnkey financing arrangements so you do not have to go through bank applications or budget committee review.
- Upgrade flexibility: Cash purchases or bank financing lock you in while leasing enables you to upgrade HVAC equipment during the lease term.
- Tax advantages: Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct 100% in the first year qualified HVAC equipment purchases.
- Leasing includes cost of acquisition: Your payments can include the costs of delivery, installation, and other service charges.
It is an easy, simple process to get approved and funded. Receive financing from the experts who understand your HVAC situation.
Excited to assist with your commercial business.
Jim Dutton | Account Executive
Office: (734) 794-4262
Mobile: (248) 345-2209
Fax: (734) 887-3808