At U.S. Mechanical Company, Inc., our mission statement is to maintain an excellent working relationship with every customer, large or small. We do this by managing our growth so that it never exceeds our ability to deliver the best service and cultivate meaningful customer relationships. We don't forget where we began, but rather pass on what we've learned along the way to our community.
We Pledge to:
- Offer our customers reliable and competent service at a fair and honest price
- Continually improve ourselves and our methods and share new ideas
- Keep your equipment in prime condition and running at optimum efficiency
- Focus on repairing your equipment in an environmentally friendly manner
- Provide prompt and courteous service that exceeds your standards
- Ensure all members of our organization maintain safety and efficiency protocols at all times
Who We Are
Established in 2009, U.S. Mechanical Company, Inc. is female and military veteran-owned. That means we know the value of hard work, service and honor, as well as the importance of building rapport and trust with our customers and our community. To make sure we can always be there for you, we are independently and locally owned and operated. Our service technicians are NATE, OSHA, and CFC-certiﬁed Journeymen, Apprentices, and Pipe Tradesman who participate in drug screening as well as monthly training and safety seminars to stay current on industry trends and company information. At U.S. Mechanical, we approach all jobs with a truly mechanical approach, prioritizing ﬁxing equipment before replacing it as a way to save you money and remain environmentally friendly. We seek to educate our valuable customers and be proactive in maintaining their investment in order to maximize the lifetime of their machinery.
What We Do
We are proud to employ the best and most experienced technicians in Colorado to assist with all your HVAC/R needs. We service a large variety of commercial, residential and industrial brands and offer quality guaranties with our competitive, "know-your-pain" pricing.
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning / Inspection
- Heating Systems / Inspection
- Evaporative / Swamp Coolers Inspection
- HVAC Installation
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Replacement
- Refrigeration Installation
- Refrigeration Repair
- Refrigeration Replacement
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Much more!
- Many more!